Friday, September 02, 2011

Jackson Kiddard Quotes




Jackson Kiddard was a successful French entrepreneur, turned philosopher and Yogi. He was also an author and a polymath.  He died in 1901 in Amritsar, India.

I stumbled upon him a few months ago and I think you would like his quotes, too. They are rather long, though.

Acceptance
"Today I affirm that there is nothing in me but love.
This love comes from total acceptance of myself
and the understanding that I am a perfectly imperfect human being.
I will walk through today and allow myself to fully express my perfection.
I realize that all my "faults" are actually the Universe's unique way of expressing itself through me.
I let go of self judgment and any projected judgments of others that I have chosen to believe
and finally allow myself to just be what I truly am:  infinite.
As this is true for me, so it is true for all other beings on the planet.
I will choose to accept everyone in my life with the same radical acceptance I have for myself
knowing that we are all perfectly imperfect human beings simply doing the best we can.
And so it is."


***

I have moved the rest of Jackson Kiddard quotes
to my new blog.

***


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love it. Especially the first one. Thank you for sharing the love. I will share this in turn with my yoga students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for visiting and your kind comments. I think practically all of his quotes are so motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fashion Addict,

    I'm happy that you love these Jackson Kiddard quotes. They are beautiful and they relate to our every day lives.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting such wonderful, healing words~

    Namaste~

    Satori Dharma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your presence here and for your kind comments. They are healing and positive affirmations and I'm glad that you find them so, too.

      Delete
    2. I knew you would appreciate and feel his words:)

      Delete
  5. These poems are so beautiful. I am deeply moved. Thank you so much for collating and sharing these wonderful words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading them. It was a great pleasure to collate and put them in one place -- not only for myself but also for other fans of Jackson Kiddard quotes.

      Delete
  6. I have been a great admirer of Jackson Kiddard, since I came across his quotes. Can u let me know more about him, so that I may post about him on my blog: "Against the Tide" Link: http://sangatizuzay.blogspot.com

    Joseph M. Pinto,
    Pune, India.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading me and for leaving your comments. I appreciate each and every one of them. Much love and joy to you! Namaste!