This was one of the questions posed in the Journaling Challenge last year and I share here with you my answer.
If the world came to an end today, there is no escape, nowhere to run and no place to hide. No time for regrets either. It will be too late and pointless.
If the end of the world comes today, what I feel is insignificant.
This question reminds me that today, this very minute, and every single day that I live, how I live my life matters. Every little thing that I do matters.
The good news is that today is not the end of the world yet. And it's not too late to live to my highest potential as a human being.
From this moment on:-
- Be more kind - doesn't matter whether to family, friends, people I feel negative about, work colleagues, strangers, animals, plants, things ...
- Let everything that I do and say be guided by love.
- Work towards my dream right away and no more excuses.
- Live my life every day with purpose and not just exist.
- Be happy and treasure every moment with my loved ones and whoever that comes into my life.
- Do all that I have to do according to my faith on a daily basis.
- Make peace with myself on a daily basis.
How about you? How would you feel if the world came to an end today?